Endo ventilated cabinets are specifically designed to ensure a safe and hygienic drying and storage of your endoscopes. HEPA filtered air is cyclically or continuously flushed into the cabinet (Endo 1) and into the channels (Endo 3) to ensure that they remain free of dust and/or moisture. The cabinets are equipped with hooks allowing to store up to
12 endoscopes at a time. The scopes are placed vertically with the distal end hanging freely, according to the SGNA recommendations. Both cabinets are available with
a pass-through configuration.
Entirely constructed of stainless steel, these units are easy to clean and made to last in time. The user-friendly interface includes a large color LCD touchscreen used to manage the parameters as well as to display the operating information and alarms. If the doors are opened during a cycle, an integrated system enables the ventilation to stop and restart automatically.
The Endo-3 is equipped with a complete traceability system allowing to monitor and record every details of the storage process. The operator's identification as well as
the date and time an endoscope is placed or removed from the cabinet are recorded.
It enables to monitor the time each scope is stored and to inform the user with an alarm when an instrument must be reprocessed. An integrated pressure indicator also enables to perform a continuous channel check ensuring that the air is flowing freely into
the channels of your endoscope during the storage.
Specifications (ENDO 1 and ENDO 3)
- Capacity: Up to 12 endoscopes
- Dimensions WxDxH (mm): 900x575x2400 (ENDO 1) / 1100x800x2200 (ENDO 3)
- Material: AISI 304 stainless steel with Scotch Brite brushed finished
- Filtered air (HEPA h14)
- Pressure sensor check for the HEPA filter
- Front doors: AISI 304 stainless steel and glass
- Integrated alarm system to prevent the door from being open more than 2 minutes
- An alarm is displayed if cleaning or changing the filter is necessary
- "HEPA" filter
- Touchscreen panel / colour graphic LCD
- USB port for programming and RS232 for external connections
- Pass-through configuration available
- Low consumption LED lights
ENDO 3 additional features
- Channel Check System - control of air flow through the channels
- Barcode traceability and monitoring system to record the storage process and warn
if the required storage time is exceeded
- Cycle events tracking and monitoring